Description

My name is Chirag Satsangi, I am a sophomore at UNCG. I've always been interested in photography, and this blog is about how the Internet has affected modern day photographs.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Can I learn online?

Is it possible to learn a certain object online? It depends on who you are. I know, this implies for me as well, I couldn't have learn photographer if it wasn't for a live person telling me exactly what I wanted to know. I felt as if I could have learned more when someone was telling me the ways, and I could freely as them a question and I would get the answer then and there.If you just want to know the basics of taking photos then I say go for it. On the other hand, trying to learn a SLR camera or establishing your own settings, I would suggest you attend a physical class. When learning something more complex, its best to have someone there for you when you get stuck, and that will happen with these types of cameras.

2 comments:

  1. I agree I am a hands on type of learner so learning online would be extrmemly difficult for me. Hopefully this blog helps me to learn differnt photograpghy techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true. I love photography but learning online...idk about all that...(:

    ReplyDelete